Stuff You Might Not know About Brian

  • I Can Kind Of Surf
  • I Play Guitar And Sing
  • I Can't Fight For My Life
  • My Favorite Color Is Blue
  • I Used To Live In LA
  • I Love To Snowboard
  • I Am A Hockey Player

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Rockies

So let's go over everthing that happened in the Rockies. On the way there I ran over a squirrel and all the snowboards fell off the car. Ari was all like "WHAT THE CABBAGE?!?!?" When we got there we got into our rooms. Mine was across from Ari's. Then we went and saw Shaun White. I got a pic of him kissing her forehead. He signed my helmet. That night we hung out in her room watchin tv and since I brought my guitar I started playin music til this old guy in a robe came and knocked on her door and started complainig. He tried to take her necklace saying it would pay for his hearing check. He was knocked out for hours. Then we went down to the lobby and started singin. People started to join in and started putting in requests. Finally when the show was over I guy came up to me and said he was from a record company and he wanted me to come by in a week or two. We got up early to compete in the compatitions that were going on. Ari totaly rocked the halfpipe and I did awesome at the downhill freestyle. I won a day with Shaun White. Ari freaked out. I had to buy a new board cuz someone stole mine. Shaun White is a pretty chill dude. He's pretty funny too. We had a bunch of fun and I started teaching him guitar! How many people can say that? We went on snowmobiles and Ari totally left me in the snow. I ended up crashing mine. When I finally got up Ari was teaching me how to fight. She said I was strong enough to do it but I just didn't know how. I was doing really good by the time we were done. Probably the best weekend ever, until she told me bout Austin.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime anywere, if there's boarding, I'll be there! Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete