Stuff You Might Not know About Brian

  • I Can Kind Of Surf
  • I Play Guitar And Sing
  • I Can't Fight For My Life
  • My Favorite Color Is Blue
  • I Used To Live In LA
  • I Love To Snowboard
  • I Am A Hockey Player

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Complications

going snow boarding with Ari tommarow. Im reall physiced! Only my favorite board is busted so i cant take it. We are going to see Shaun White. He is so totaly awesome. I want him to sign my board that im taking, i spent like all today waxing it. Fun. Some people, coughJamiecough, want me to ask Ari out others, coughPonyboycough, dont.
well today i was walking around cause i didnt have anything better to do, i was stopped by this guy. He was a greaser, i could tell. he got all mad and started talking to me and pushing me around. He took me by the collor of my shirt."Hey Soc. You know who i am?" he spat at me."No im sorry we havent met." i responded. "Well Ari is my girl, got it? I dont like that your taken her on a date." he said. "Whoa slow down. i dont even know your name and she said shes not dating anyone, and its not a date." i told him. " Im Austin dont forget it. No we are not together yet but we will be. It better not turn into a date." he spat at me. Then he dropped me and started to leave. heturned around and said,"And you Soc, I better not hear anything bout u and her gttin serious cause ill be back and it wont be pretty." he turned around and started on his way. i just layed there on the ground. What i would of done to that guy if i could fight.

8 comments:

  1. Austin following us to the Rockies, Darry said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have to teach me how to fight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly. That's not an option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u want brian i can calm austin down for a while until ari teaches u how to fight and she is a really good teacher but thats only if u and ari want me to. wat u think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can take care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok but ari u kno ur like my sister if anything just tell me i will always be there to help u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch you 2 but I think I got it settled....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home in a half-hour! Hope you had fun Brian!!

    ReplyDelete