Stuff You Might Not know About Brian

  • I Can Kind Of Surf
  • I Play Guitar And Sing
  • I Can't Fight For My Life
  • My Favorite Color Is Blue
  • I Used To Live In LA
  • I Love To Snowboard
  • I Am A Hockey Player

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Me

I looked around as I stepped out of the car and groaned. Tulsa. A place if greasers and thugs. Maybe there are a few hot chicks here I thought. I wasn't happy moving here from LA. My dad is a directed and I'm used to hanging out with stars. Tulsa. I thought again. Ugh. Who am I? I'm Brian, Brian Kent. Almost 17 and proud of it. What u greasers would call a soc.

6 comments:

  1. hey brian! im lacey. imma soc too. you can hang out with us. those greasers are no good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New boy?
    Well #1 Im a greaser. So knockin.
    #2 im the first hot chic u meet here ;)
    #3 steer clear of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. im jannill-and just like jaime said:
    Well #1 Im a greaser.
    #2 im the second hottest chic u meet here ;)
    #3 steer clear of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari loves Brian!! See u Friday!

    ReplyDelete