Stuff You Might Not know About Brian

  • I Can Kind Of Surf
  • I Play Guitar And Sing
  • I Can't Fight For My Life
  • My Favorite Color Is Blue
  • I Used To Live In LA
  • I Love To Snowboard
  • I Am A Hockey Player

Monday, July 19, 2010

Encounter

I was in the hospital. I was in pain. It was night. Ari was there. All I remember was all of a sudden Brandon and his gang burging in and knocking me out and fighting Ari. I knew she couldn't take them all. I woke up with a Micheal guarding me. He stood over me cause I was in a chair tied up I'm guess in the basement. Two other guys I knew, Wendal and Kevin,were there too. All of a sudden I saw Austin Brumley of all people, jump down and knock out Micheal. The Ari jumped from the vent too and took out Wendal and Kevin. They untied me and up into the vent we went. Austin ran out front and Ari helped me to the front where Austin was ready with a car. We drove away as fast as possible. when we were a safe distance away, I said to Austin " Thanks for getting me outta there" " Eh don't worry about it. I owed you one. Thanks for saving Brook. We are even now." and Ari and I got out of the car. He drove off.

Sorry I haven't posted for a month or two

*-Brian Kent-*

1 comment:

  1. im glad ur doing better and that u and austin are cool

    ReplyDelete